Chat with us, powered by LiveChat

Tag Archives | Electrical fire

Fire Affects Grand Opera House in York

Fire crews were called to the Grand Opera House on April 24th, 2019, after a curtain caught alight during the rehearsal of Rock of Ages. Staff members used fire extinguishers on the fire, before safely evacuating the building. Fire crews then extinguished the fire using hose reels and a ventilation fan. Fortunately, there were no […]

Continue Reading

Local chip shop battered by electrical fault

A Skegness chip shop was left ruined after an electrical fault with the fridge sparked a huge fire on Seaview road. On Monday 7th January, 20 firefighters were called to a fire on Seaview Road. Alongside the local police, firefighters attended Seaview Fisheries due to the chip shop catching fire at approximately 3.26PM. Four fire […]

Continue Reading