Access Control Maintenance
Due to the continuous use, access control systems should be regularly maintained and have a maintenance contract in place from an approved company, in order to keep your system fully operational.
Our Service Team
Our nationwide team of engineers have a high level of customer liaison skills, which means you will receive exceptional customer service. Their skills and expertise are backed up by our in-house team of service coordinators, corrective works coordinators and field line managers, all managed by our service manager to ensure you receive the high quality standard of work you expect.
What Your Maintenance Plan Includes
[icon name=icon-ok] 24 hour Call-Out Facility. Our professional maintenance team are just a phone call away, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
[icon name=icon-ok] 4 hour response to all call-outs. We can be on-site for any call-out within 4 hours of receiving notification. However, 98% of call-out sites are reached within 2 hours, and a large percentage are dealt with over the phone at no additional cost.
[icon name=icon-ok] Minor adjustments during inspection.
[icon name=icon-ok] 12 month warranty for additionally fitted equipment.
[icon name=icon-ok] Free review of your fire and security requirements.
What Does a Maintenance Visit Include?
- Check whether staff have experienced any problems with the system
- Check mains and stand-by power supplies, including charging rates
- Check operation of all door contacts
- Check operation of door ajar sounders
- Check operation of locks/strikes and report any malfunction
- Check operation of door closures
- Check operation of emergency breakglass/mechanical exit
- Check operation of readers
- Check operation of keypads and LEDs
- Check communications with all controllers and reset error counts
- Check one alarm input and one control output on each Input/Output controller
- Check access control software
- Check door open times
- Back-up historic data and database. Ensure the customer keeps this in a secure location
- Verify correct operation of doors in a fire condition
- Carry out any minor adjustments
- Answer any questions the customer may have
A service call report sheet will be completed during your maintenance visit, which will record any deficiencies to the system and recommend work required to maintain a fully operational, compliant fire alarm system.