Chat with us, powered by LiveChat

Preschool Evacuated After Fire

Four fire engines were sent to Little Blossoms preschool in Skaters Way, Peterborough on Wednesday 4th September 2019.

The fire started in the kitchen before spreading to other parts of the building. A full evacuation of the building took place before the fire service arrived.

The fire was extinguished however, the building suffered smoke damage.

Little Blossoms stated;

“Everyone is now safe thankfully. The fire was caused by an electrical fault in the kitchen”

We understand that caring for your students doesn’t just stop with their education and learning. View our Fire Safety Checklist here to protect your property.

Make sure you have the right fire protection by calling 0845 402 3045 or email sales@assured-ltd.co.uk to speak to one of our specialists today.

, , , , , , , ,

Comments are closed.