South Yorkshire Fire & Rescue were called to an industrial estate in Sheffield on Saturday 12th October.
Five appliances and a specialist aerial ladder platform were called to the fire on Coleford Road, Darnall.
The incident occured within an industrial building on the estate.
Following the fire, South Yorkshire Fire & Rescue urged the public to avoid the area and to not panic while the fire was dealt with.
Read one of our blogs below for more information on your fire safety;
- Summer Fire Safety – Stay Protected This Summer
- The 5 Main Types of Fire Suppression
- Ten Tips to Protect Your Property from Arson
- Fire Alarm Monitoring – Keeping You Protected
- What to Consider When Upgrading Your Fire Alarm
- Choosing The Right Fire Risk Assessor For YOUR Business