Chat with us, powered by LiveChat

Huge Blaze at London City Centre Restaurant

LFB3A major fire broke out at a restaurant in Soho, London after a wok was left unattended on Friday 20th September.

80 firefighters from Soho, Euston, Lambeth, and Paddington battled the blaze.

The third floor of the four story building was destroyed. Parts of the first and second floors were also on fire, as well as the terrace building.

Plumes of smoke could be seen for miles across the city, while Firefighters extinguished the fire.

Two individuals left the property before the emergency services arrived, with another two having to be evacuated after.

Fire Suppression systems are being installed to protect all industries across the UK from Restaurants and Bakeries to Offices and Food Manufactures.

To find out how a Fire Suppression system can protect your premises, read our blog here.

Ensure your people are protected from fire. Call 0845 402 3045 or email sales@assured-ltd.co.uk to discuss your fire safety today.

, , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments yet.

Leave a Reply

logo1-bafe
logo2-fia
logo3-chas
logo4-access-control-cctv-systems
logo5-ssaib-logo Intruder
logo6-iso-9001-certificated
logo7-construction-line
logo8-ansul
logo9-safe-contractor
logo10-bifm