Chat with us, powered by LiveChat

Birmingham Kebab House Suffers Devastating Blaze

Saqib Kebab House on Lozells Road, Birmingham suffered a devastating fire at 5 PM on the 23rd April 2019, which originated from the range above an oven.

The incident was attended by West Midlands Fire Service and West Midlands Police, with several roads around the property being closed while fire crews extinguished the fire.

Eight firefighters tackled the blaze, equipped with breathing apparatus and two hose reel jets to dampen down the hot spots. A ventilation fan was also used to clear out the area.

Having a Kitchen Fire Suppression system is often specified by insurance companies, who recognise that flammable liquids, gases, food and oil are becoming a common source of ignition for fires within the hospitality sector.

For more information on Kitchen Suppression, our free Fire Suppression Guides are available to download here.

Make sure your people are safe in the event of a fire! Arrange a Free site survey today by calling 0845 402 3045 or emailing sales@assured-ltd.co.uk to discuss your fire safety options.

, , , , , ,

Comments are closed.