Emergency Lighting Maintenance
Insurance companies recommend that emergency lighting systems are regularly maintained, meaning you should have a maintenance contract in place from an approved company.
Our Service Team
Our nationwide team of engineers have a high level of customer liaison skills, which means you will receive exceptional customer service. Their skills and expertise are backed up by our in-house team of service coordinators, corrective works coordinators and field line managers, all managed by our service manager to ensure you receive the high quality standard of work you expect.
What Your Maintenance Plan Includes
24 hour Call-Out Facility. Our professional maintenance team are just a phone call away, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
4 hour response to all call-outs. We can be on-site for any call-out within 4 hours of receiving notification. However, 98% of call-out sites are reached within 2 hours, and a large percentage are dealt with over the phone at no additional cost.
Minor adjustments during inspection.
12 month warranty for additionally fitted equipment.
Free review of your fire and security requirements.
What Does a Maintenance Visit Include?
- Check if there have been any problems with the system
- Check log book for any outstanding actions
- Check mains and standby power supplies, including charging rates
- Switch mains supply off to emergency lighting and energise lamp from battery
- Visually inspect and ensure all emergency lighting luminaries are functioning
- Visually inspect that no structural or occupancy changes have occurred
- Carry out minor adjustments and report bulb failures
- Log date, time and results of test in Fire Safety Log Book
- Answer any questions the customer may have
A service call report sheet will be completed during your maintenance visit, which will record any deficiencies to the system and recommend work required to maintain a fully operational, compliant fire alarm system.