Summer is here and as the weather heats up we hope you’re looking forward to a weekend in the sun. Barbeques at the ready, drinks flowing and maybe even a swim to cool off. As temperatures rise we wanted to give you our Summer Time Fire Quiz! Pass it around the office and see who reigns supreme! Find out the answers below.
1) What year was the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order introduced?
2) Who is responsible for the fire safety in your Workplace?
A) Responsible Person
B) Business Owner
C) Fire Marshall
D) Health and Safety Officer
3) In the 2017/2018 financial year, there were how many reported fires in non-dwellings?
4) Which three elements create a fire?
A) Smoke, Petrol, Sunlight
B) Heat, Oxygen, Fuel
C) Fuel, Carbon Dioxide, Heat
D) Water, Oxygen, Heat
5) In London, how often are the fire brigade called to a false alarm call out?
A) Every 20 Minutes
B) Every 9 Minutes
C) Every 12 Minutes
D) Every 17 Minutes
6) What percentage of fires occur while the property is unoccupied?
7) How often should your fire alarm be tested?
D) Every 6 Months
8) What is the British standard number for emergency lighting?
A) BS 5327
B) BS 5266
C) BS 5134
D) BS 5796
9) What are the consequences of neglecting your fire safety responsibilities?
D) All Of The Above
10) What percentage of staff should be fire warden trained?
If you still have concerns about the fire safety at your business then call 0845 402 3045 or email email@example.com today to arrange a free site survey with one of our specialists. Alternatively, download one of our FREE Fire & Security guides here.
Scroll Down For The Answers
How did you score?
0-3 You’re as cold as ice!
4-7 You’re getting warmer
8-10 you’re on fire