Chat with us, powered by LiveChat

Author Archive | Kate Aldridge

Is Your Security Knowledge Up To Scratch?

Think you’re secure? Test your security knowledge with our quick quiz! Security protection for your business premises needs to be taken seriously. The following statistics will reveal just how important having the right security measures in place are. Think you know what’s what when it comes to security? See how you score and how your […]

Continue Reading 0

Spring Time Security: Your Top 5 Tips

After a winter that has cloaked the UK for what seems like a lot longer than usual, spring has finally shown its colours and the sun is shining. As the seasons change, it may also be a good time to review your businesses security systems. We have put together our top 5 tips to ensure […]

Continue Reading 0

5 Top Tips – Looking After The Landlord

Whether you are the landlord of a property empire or just have the one House of Multiple Occupancy (HMO) Fire safety legislation will apply to you. The legislation does however slightly differ depending on the type of dwelling you own Fire Safety Legislation – Which Regulations Apply to My Rental Property? Houses Rented shared house […]

Continue Reading 0

Cheshire Care Home Fined 59K

The Four Seasons Health Care Group was fined a total of £59,000 at Queen Elizabeth II Law Courts in Liverpool, following a guilty plea to serious breaches of fire safety regulations over a care home, as a result of a complaint. Four Seasons (No 9) was found guilty of two breaches of the Regulatory Reform […]

Continue Reading 0

Why Do We Need Kitchen Fire Suppression Systems?

According to the National Restaurant Association, over half of restaurant fires start in the kitchen so it is important to ensure that your business is following fire safety regulations to prevent harm to your customers, staff and premises. Specific kitchen fire suppression systems are being required more and more by insurance companies as they recognise […]

Continue Reading 0

The Unlikely Culprits of Restaurant Fires

A Nottingham restaurant was forced to close after hot tea towels spontaneously combusted causing the premises to catch light. The blaze started at the Crimson Tree restaurant, Sherwood, on Sunday 4th February 2018 after hot tea towels from a tumble dryer were placed together in a basket. The owner of the restaurant said it was […]

Continue Reading 0
logo1-bafe
logo2-fia
logo3-chas
logo4-access-control-cctv-systems
logo5-ssaib-logo Intruder
logo6-iso-9001-certificated
logo7-construction-line
logo8-ansul
logo9-safe-contractor
logo10-bifm