In Our Clients Words…
Why Choose Assured Fire & Security
As Your Preferred Fire Alarms and Intruder Alarms Company?
With our skill, experience and technology to meet your needs, we want you to know that we are always here to help whatever your systems or service needs may be, we pride ourselves on delivering a bespoke service to tailor your needs.
We have a proven network of engineers based nationwide to deliver these services which are backed up from our service desk, a team of service and corrective works co-ordinators, field line managers all managed by our service manager help deliver this work the way you want it.
Service and Maintenance For Your Systems – Always There For You 365/24/7
Assured offer UK wide and international fire and security maintenance services. Our maintenance engineers are within one hour of most major UK cities and towns which means our professional response team can be onsite quickly to deal with any issues you may have.
365/24/7 Maintenance and Fast Response
With Assured all your concerns or issues will be dealt with as we provide a 24 hour callout facility with all service contracts. Our professional maintenance team are just a phone call away and can be onsite for any callout within just four hours of receiving notification, 98 percent of callout sites are reached within 2 hours and a large percentage are dealt with over the phone at no additional cost.
Approved Engineering Expertise
All our engineers have a high level of customer liaison skills which means you will receive exceptional customer service. Our engineers are trained to the relevant technical codes of practice and in health, safety and care standard so you can be confident that the work will be completed in an efficient and professional manner.
The Latest Systems and Software to Deliver the Best Service.
Our CASH Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system enables our service desk co-ordinators to efficiently log calls and distribute to our engineers electronic PDA’s, they then acknowledge this call and we know when they are their way to you.
Through our bespoke vehicle tracking system we can identify which engineer is closest to you and can keep you informed, this system also helps us be more efficient which keeps our costs down and ultimately benefits you. Our engineers will call you to let you know they are on their way and the estimated time of arrival.
We also provide a Maintenance Performance Review (MPR) each year or quarter, this is a totally transparent excel spread sheet that allows you to track all calls, works, invoices , costs etc. and enables you and us to identify areas that may need further attention.
The Benefits of Working With Assured Fire and Security
- 365 Days a Year, 7 Days a Week, 24 Hours a Day Service Cover
- Nationwide Service by Local Engineers
- One Engineer – One Visit
- Personal Service From People You Know and Trust
- Real Time Engineering
- Free Online Reports and Buyers Guides
- Monthly Audits of Our Engineers, Staff and Work
- First Time Fix – Keeping Your Systems Working to An Optimum
Our Family Fun Day was held this year at Rother Valley Country Park. Staff and their families were treated to a day of food, fun and games! It was a great success, as you can see from the video.
Following our recent video on how to conduct your weekly fire alarm test, we thought a written guide would also be useful.As a business, you should have a nominated...
“Articles, Top Tips and Reports To Help Protect You & Your Property…see below”
- Download Metal Theft Prevention Our metal theft prevention guide will provide you with helpful resources on how to deal with this growing problem.
- Download Fire Safety Log Book Download Assured Fire and Security's Fire Safety Log Book, to keep abreast of the routines in your business
- Download Fire Suppression Explained Confused about which Fire Suppression System to choose for your business? Download Assured guide...
- Download 50 Essential Fire Safety Checks Assureds 50 Essential Fire Safety Checks ensures that your business is ahead of legislation when it comes to Fire Safety
- Download Fire Alarm Buyers Guide Assured Fire Alarm Buyers Guide is packed full of guidance for business owners who are in the process of buying or upgrading their fire alarm system
- Download Preventing False Security Alarms Download our guide to preventing False Security Alarms if you want to stop those annoying calls.
- Download Preventing False Fire Alarms If you suffer from the constant annoyance of false fire alarms, download our guide and we'll tell you what to do!
- Download Assured Fire and Security Brochure For more information about Assured Fire and Security download our company brochure.
- Download Security Checks for Business For peace of mind download our 10 Point Security Checklist and sleep at night - Assured!
- Download Protect Your Premises Read our guide and afhere to our recommendations for Protecting Your Premises from unnecessary fire damage
- Download Go Wireless With Alarms Download our Go Wireless guide and rid your business of unsightly and messy cabling.
- Series K3200 Fire Alarm The K3200 series repeater panel uses a similar layout to the main control panel and is fitted with the same high quality indicators.
- Sigma Economy The Sigma range of Control Panels has been designed with economy in mind and are based on well proven, established electronic circuitry.
- Sigma Matrix Fire Alarm The Sigma Matrix system uses flexible, fibre optic light guides to illuminate areas on a floor plan, laid over a high resolution grid
- Series K3000 Fire Alarm System The K3000 Series exceeds the requirements of BS5839: Part 4:
- Sigma CPR Fire Alarm System The Sigma CP-R Repeater is compatible with all Sigma CP control panels which have operating software version V2.0 or above
- Sigma CP Fire Alarm System The Sigma CP range consists of a series of conventional fire alarm control panels designed in accordance with European standards